Fun Spot America Theme Parks is proud to give back to the local community and supports numerous causes. We proudly donate in the form of single-day passes, gift baskets, sponsorship, and fundraising opportunities. Please review the guidelines below for eligibility.
GUIDELINES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Donation requests will only be accepted and responded to via email with an official request letter on organization letterhead.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days before your event.
- Requests must include full street address, non-profit ID number, event date, the purpose of the event, what the passes will be used for, and what the funds are being raised for.
- Passes issued as a donation may never be sold and may not be auctioned/traded/raffled via online/social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Amazon, Craigslist). Fun Spot America Theme Parks reserve the right to void any passes used in this manner without notification, compensation, or replacement.
- An organization must be local to the Central Florida and Fayetteville/Atlanta areas.
- Only one donation can be issued to your particular organization per calendar year. Requests for multiple donations will be denied.
- Donations of passes are given directly to the benefiting organization. We do not donate through a third-party group.
Please note that requests which do not meet the above requirements will be automatically declined.
If your organization meets the above criteria, please send an official request to [email protected].
If your donation request is approved, you will receive an email verifying your request and instructions for collecting your donation. Fun Spot America Theme Parks sets the minimum bid of all baskets for auction to start at $100.
5700 Fun Spot Way
Orlando, FL 32819
2850 Florida Plaza Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34746
1674 Hwy 85 North
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Passes issued for approved events are valid for one year from the date on the pass. No extensions will be granted. Lost, stolen, or expired tickets are not eligible for replacement or exchange.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive daily, we cannot confirm receipt of letters, provide the status of a request, or respond to declined requests.
CHARITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS WE SUPPORT