Fun Spot America announces the 2nd Annual HUGE Halloween Celebration
New Fright Bites, Fall Foto Spots, Trick-or-Treating, and more!
ORLANDO, FL – Beginning Friday, October 1st through October 31st guests can enjoy the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of fall at all three park locations. Hundreds of pumpkins and spooky music will greet guests as they enter. Plus, with multiple fall-inspired Foto Spots, capturing a boo-tiful picture will be a breeze for any ghoul’s night out. Sink your teeth into the beloved Fright Bite Menu featuring new treats, and classics like Voodoo Chicken. Trick-or-Treating also returns on Saturdays and new this year, Sundays.
Fright Bites Menu
Get your fall favorites now before it’s too late!
- Voodoo Chicken: Boneless fried chicken wings tossed in a sweet and spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- Zombie Tacos: Two soft shell tacos will with your choice of meat and toppings
- Dead Leg Bone: HUGE smoked turkey leg topped with a bloody BBQ sauce
- Spiderweb Funnel Cake: Classic funnel cake topped with powdered sugar & a chocolate sauce web spun by a chocolate spider
- Witch’s Spell Sundae: Vanilla, Chocolate or Swirl soft serve topped with sweet Cotton Candy
- Spooky Sundaes: Vanilla, chocolate, or swirl soft-serve ice cream with your choice of 3 toppings
- Fire & Ice: Vanilla soft serve sprinkled with a dusting of Hot Cheetos
- Halloween Candy Apples: Caramel apples rolled in Halloween candy
- Zombie: White rum, triple orange liqueur, passionfruit juice, orange juice, grenadine
- Witch’s Brew: Vodka, melon liqueur, orange juice, sweet & sour mix
In addition to frightfully good treats, children 12 and under are invited to enjoy themed
Candy Spots on the Trick or Treat Trail throughout the parks on Saturdays and Sundays from
4 PM-6 PM. Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress in costume but costume masks may not be worn. Guests are also asked to bring their reusable bags and are invited to visit each stop once.
Enjoy endless fall fun until midnight daily in the Florida parks and 10 AM-8 PM on the weekends in Atlanta.