To help maintain your health and the health and safety of our team members is our first priority. We are taking precautions to keep everyone safe, including, but not limited to:
• Team members will remain focused on enhanced sanitation, wiping down all railing, surfaces and high-touch areas regularly as well as after each ride cycle.
• All Team Members will be required to wear face masks when in close proximity to guests (within arm’s reach of the guest). This includes when adjusting seat belts, lap bars, etc.
• All Food & Beverage team members will be required to wear face masks and gloves in all food venues. All condiments, sides, and single-use utensils are available upon request.
• Social distancing measures throughout the parks including outdoor seating reconfigured to a minimum of 3 feet apart and attraction queue lines will be 3 feet apart from each other.
• All Team Members are required to wear masks on all walkways, going to and from all work stations and at all times while indoors (Arcade, Diner, Admissions, and Breakroom).
• All queue lines will be fully open for our guests with 3 feet of social distancing. All rows and seating will be open on roller coasters and rides.
• Hand sanitizers are located within eyesight throughout the parks, reminding guests to wash their hands.
We’re all in this together, so please do your part to maintain a safe, clean and fun environment for all to enjoy:
• Maintain a safe physical distance with anyone not in your group. You’ll see signs and reminders in the park asking you to maintain a minimum of 3 feet of social distancing.
• Be sure to wash your hands after bathroom use and use the sanitizer stations located throughout the park.
• If you see anything that needs to be cleaned or sanitized, you can ask any of our Team Members for help.
• Face masks are recommended, but not required.
• Fun Houses and Fun Spot Express Trains will remain closed until further notice.
• Keep yourself and others safe, if you have symptoms, or not feeling well, please go home. We would rather have you return when you can have fun with your family and friends.
• By visiting any Fun Spot America Theme Park location, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
WE LIVE BY THE GOLDEN RULE BY TREATING OTHERS AS WE WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED.