We are hiring for a Theme Park Ride Technician!
Fun Spot America, one of the fastest growing theme parks in Central Florida is hiring for a Theme Park Ride Technician.
The following skills are required:
• Inspect all coaster electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and structural systems on a daily basis.
• Climb on roller coaster track and structure to complete maintenance work.
• Climb stairs and structure to extreme heights to perform weekly and monthly inspections of the trains and complete structural welding as needed.
• Troubleshoot & repair electrical AC/DC circuits.
• Small engine repair and diagnosing – general mechanics is required.
• Use of forklift, man lift, other equipment.
With other duties as needed.
Sometimes the work requires the use of ladders and lifts and the physical requirements can be heavy. Frequent lifts or pulls up to 50 lbs are normal and the physical requirements are stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, twisting, reaching, handling and fingering. Some work will need to be completed in an awkward physical position.
Maintenance employees often work under pressure to ensure the rides are operating and safe to minimize inconvenience to our guests. While doing so, the maintenance employee can not sacrifice high standards of workmanship to speed up a job.
Required to have own hand tools
Required to have transportation to and from work
Hrs of work are 5 days a week, weekends and some nights
Be self-motivated self-starter
Fun Spot is a drug free work place and you will be drug tested if hired.
What are some of the benefits Fun Spot offers?
Admission discounts to the Fun Spot America parks
Evaluations and raises twice a year.
Fun, Friendly, Family atmosphere
Full time employees may be eligible for:
Vacation, Sick Time and Tuition Reimbursement
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Bart Parsons 407-363-3867 ext. 169