A satisfying selection of new limited-time choices and spooky cocktails during October
ORLANDO & KISSIMMEE – Fun Spot America Theme Parks is offering their first limited-time menu now through the end of October at both Florida parks.
Fall flavors are beloved by many, and everyone could use a dash of cozy autumn flavors to brighten their spirits. Fun Spot America has a menu sure to satisfy even the pickiest little critters, from Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cakes to Frightful Fries.
Fright Bites Menu
Get your fall fix from these festive foods found throughout the parks.
• Voodoo Chicken (Both parks): Boneless Fried Chicken Wings tossed in Sweet & Spicy Thai Chili Sauce served with fresh cut fries finished with Queso Blanco and Hot Cheetos crumbles
• Frightful Fries (Orlando): Seasoned French Fries topped with Queso Blanco, Smoked Beef Brisket, Sour Cream & Chives, finished with Hot Cheeto Crumbles.
• Nacho Mummy’s Chicken (Orlando): Purple, Orange, and Yellow fresh Tortilla Chips topped with Pulled Smoked Chicken, Nacho Cheese, Dried Cranberries, Pumpkin Seeds, and Sour Cream.
• “HUGE” Jalapeno Frank-N-Stein (Orlando): ¼ LB. All Beef Frankfurter topped with Crispy Jalapenos and Nacho Cheese.
• Jalapeno Frank-N-Stein Combo (Kissimmee): ¼ LB. All Beef Frankfurter topped with Crispy Jalapenos and Nacho Cheese served with your choice of beer on tap.
• Pumpkin Spice Milkshake (Both parks): Pumpkin Spice blended into vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream and Fall spices.
• Fire & Ice (Both parks): This seasonal dish is quickly becoming an employee favorite. Vanilla soft serve topped with Hot Cheetos dust.
• Dippin’ Dots Spooky Sundaes (Orlando): Dippin’ Dots ice cream with a choice of three toppings, gummy worms, orange, green, pink sprinkles, candy eyes, gummy body parts, Chocolate, Strawberry syrup.
• Spooky Sundaes (Orlando): Vanilla, Chocolate, or Swirl soft serve Ice Cream with up to three fall toppings.
• Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake (Orlando): Spicing up the classic funnel cake, this fall with pumpkin spice, drizzled buttercream icing, and topped with candied nuts.
• Frankenstein Funnel Cake (Orlando): Don’t let the color frighten you, this classic funnel cake made with ghoulishly green batter topped with powdered sugar, Oreo cookie crumbles, chocolate syrup, and finished with whipped cream topping.
• Spider’s Web Cake (Both parks): Classic funnel cake topped with powdered sugar, and a chocolate shell web spun by a chocolate spider.
• Caramel Apple (Both parks): A variety of apples dipped in caramel or chocolate and rolled in nuts or seasonal candies.
• Candy Corn Popcorn (Orlando): Freshly popped popcorn mixed with candy corn and mini M&M’s.
• Spider Web Cotton Candy (Both parks): Halloween colored cotton candy with a toy spider ring.
Spooky Spirits Menu
Get ready to stir up some Halloween fun with the new fall drink menu.
• Apple Cider Slushy (Orlando): This refreshing, crisp nonalcoholic slushy is the perfect drink to bridge the gap between summer and fall.
• Purple People Eater (Orlando): Raspberry Vodka, Blue Curacao, Cranberry juice, Sweet & Sour mix, Grenadine
• Witches Blood (Orlando): Vodka, Melon Liqueur, Orange juice, Sweet & Sour mix
• Witches Heart (Kissimmee): Frozen wine-based Vodka, Blue Curacao, Sweet & Sour mix, Grenadine
• Zombie (Orlando): White Rum, Triple Orange Liqueur, Passionfruit juice, Orange juice, Grenadine
• Fun Shot Syringes (Orlando): Your favorite liquor served in a syringe.
“Halloween fun is HUGE here at Fun Spot America. Come try our new seasonal menu and enjoy fabulous new food items here for a limited time,” says John Arie Jr. The best way for guests to enjoy Fright Bites and Spooky Spirits is with an Annual Pass. Annual passholders receive 20% off food and beverage, bring a friend for free month, and 1 chauffeur pass. Passes can be purchased online or at Admissions.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for Fun Spot’s Huge Halloween Trick or Treat trail happening every Saturday in October from 4 pm-7 pm in both Florida parks. Find something sweet at themed Candy Spots throughout the parks. Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress in costume but costume masks may not be worn. Face coverings are required, Trick or Treating is open for guests 12 and under. Guests are also asked to bring their own reusable bag and are invited to visit each stop once.
Fun Spot America Orlando and Kissimmee are open daily this Fall; Monday through Thursday 2 pm-Midnight, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10 am-Midnight.