It’s as simple as 1,2,3:
1. Apply online.
2. Schedule an interview.
3. Get hired on the spot!
Here at Fun Spot America, we value your talent and experience and are looking for the best of the best to join our team. That’s why we will match your salary if you work in any of these jobs:
- Quick Service Food & Beverage
- Food Preparation
- Theme Park Attendant
- Guest Service
- Cleaning Services
- Go-Kart Track Attendant*
- Arcade Attendant
* HIGHEST PRIORITY OPEN POSITIONS – You must be an adult, 18 years or older to interview due to the job requirements.
Simply apply online today or in person at our Orlando or Kissimmee location.
We are all about providing memories that will last a lifetime. That’s where you come in. At Fun Spot America, our team members make that happen by providing exceptional guest service with a smile. Whether you provide the thrills as a Ride Attendant on our roller coasters, refuel our guests with delicious, fun food in our Food & Beverage Department, or keep them safe as part of our Maintenance crew, you are an important part of the team.
We take pride in offering fun jobs that only a local, family-owned, and operated business can create. We offer the best jobs and careers for full-time and salaried team members as well as the most fulfilling summer jobs because we want you to enjoy working for us. When you’re having a great time, our guests are having a great time.
HUGE Benefits from Fun Spot America Theme Parks
Just some of the benefits of working for the Fun Spot America family are:
- Starting Wages: Earn $14.00 per hour or more, Plus, 2 additional raises per year!
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Receive a Summer Bonus every year up to $1,000*
- Receive a Winter Bonus every year up to $1,000*
- Unlimited Bounty Bonus for new Team Member referrals
- Discounts on Park Passes and Food
- Exclusive Hospitality Discounts with other industry partners
- Tuition Reimbursement Benefits
- Paid Time Off for your Birthday
- *Bonus details available at Fun Spot HR Department