Being in the sunshine state, there is definitely no shortage of sun! If you’re planning a day at the parks, here are some tips for you to stay cool on those hot summer days. We listed which park you can find these at!
1. Chill out at the Splash Pad. Kid or not, the cool water will invite you in to cool off! Upgrade your day by renting one of the Cabanas conveniently located right by the Splash Pad. Perfect for families who want to keep a close eye on littles while parents relax with their favorite beverage in hand. (Orlando)
2. For a sweet treat, try the new Dole Soft Serve Stand! Choose from orange, pineapple, or regular chocolate/vanilla soft serve ice cream. (Orlando and Kissimmee)
3. Cool off in the SkyDiner and try one of our new food concepts: Johnny Rockets and Sbarro (Orlando)
4. Play games in the Arcade in the cool AC. (Orlando and Kissimmee)
5. Jump on the Bumper Boats to beat the heat! (Orlando)
6. Grab yourself a delicious Crush Fresh Squeezed Lemonade. Be sure to save your cup for discounted refills on future visits! (Orlando)